Is the Taurus 24 Pistol the best spring-powered airsoft pistol on the market? There are other guns to start with but this gun is one of the guns you’d definitely want to purchase.
As beginners in airsoft, having a pistol is necessary as this will be your main weapon. Taurus PT 24/7 is a reliable gun at that. Let’s see how this airsoft gun fairs and whether you should get one.
Taurus PT 24/7 Airsoft Pistol Review
This airsoft gun is perfect for beginners who are looking for a great gun that will not break their wallet but still has good quality. This is definitely the best airsoft pistol for the money.
- The Taurus PT 24 is available in Spring and CO2 versions with the spring being more popular.
- Loads standard 6mm bbs with the best weight being 20-25 gram bbs
- Plastic Barrel and metal mag
- Mag holds around 18 bbs
- 290-300 FPS
- Accuracy: OK
- Has mounts for flashlights, lasers, etc.
- 7 .4 x 5.5 inches One inch thick.
Pros of the Taurus PT 24/7
- Very realistic in both look and weight that has a 1-to-1 scale of the real thing
- Easy to cock the airsoft gun for reloading
- Extra Mags are easily available on Amazon
- Comes with a small bag of bbs
Cons of the Taurus PT 24/7
- You need to cock the spring Version manually every time you want to reload
- BB speedloader does not come standard with the gun which you can buy from online stores like Amazon
- Gun does not come with any extras like flashlights, holsters, or lasers
- A bit inaccurate for distances past 40ft
- Extras like lasers and flashlights sometimes don’t fit accurately
- Does not have an adjustable hop-up
Taurus 24/7 is a great gun for beginners. While it’s not the perfect gun out there, this gun already has enough to offer for most people who want to play airsoft.